- Top 25 der besten Reiseziele im Juni in den USA (2022)
- 1. Chicago, Illinois – one of the best places to travel in June for a buzzing summer city break
- 2. Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts – easily one of the best places to visit in June in the USA
- 3. Mackinac Island, Michigan – an idyllic summer getaway and one of the best islands to visit in June
- 4. Portland, Oregon – one of the best trips to take in June for great craft beer and fantastic food carts
- 5. Bodega Bay, California – a friendly town to visit in June with gorgeous Pacific scenery
- 6. Nashville, Tennessee – lively summer fun with a kicking music scene
- 7. Put-in-Bay, Ohio – the best place to go in June for a vacation filled with traditional but low key summer fun
- 8. Laguna Beach, Southern California – Orange County’s prettiest coastal town is one of the best warm places to visit in June
- 9. Camden, Maine – a beautiful coastal gem to explore in June
- 10. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin – for a wonderful and relaxing June getaway
- 11. Santa Barbara, California – a popular and sunny place with sophisticated charm
- 12. Telluride, Colorado – a quaint summer hideaway offering breathtaking views in June
- 13. Portland, Maine – for a tranquil seaside retreat to visit in June
- 14. Shasta Lake, California – one of the best under-the-radar June holidays destinations
- 15. Santa Cruz, California – one of the best beach vacations in June
- 16. Cape Cod, Massachusetts – a divine summer vacation spot with a special allure
- 17. Rocky Mountains, Montana – big skies and wonderful summer mountain scenery
- 18. Dillon, Colorado – one of the best June vacation spots centered around a stunning lake
- 19. Long Beach Island, New Jersey – for a fun and warm beach summer break off New Jersey Coast
- 20. Big Sur, California – a beautiful gem offering great vibes in June
- 21. Great Smoky National Park, Tennessee – the most scenic corner of eastern Tennessee and a stunning place to explore in June
- 22. Cape May, New Jersey – this dreamy coastal town makes a great summer vacation
- 23. Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming – a pristine nature destination in the northern Rockies
- 24. Lake Tahoe, California – one of the most popular spots in the summer
- 25. West Okoboji, Iowa – one of the best reasonably priced holiday destinations in June
- Siehe häufig gestellte Fragen
Top 25 der besten Reiseziele im Juni in den USA (2022)
With long days, big blue skies, and hours of endless sunshine, June really is one of the best months to explore the USA. This is the time of year when everything comes alive and most people are out and about looking for fun. From hip city breaks to gorgeous coastal towns here are the places to visit in June in the USA…
1. Chicago, Illinois – one of the best places to travel in June for a buzzing summer city break
A perfect blend of historical buildings, fantastic food, jaw-dropping waterfronts, and world-renowned museums, the windy city is a beloved travel destination. The best time to experience the Windy City in late spring and early summer, especially during May, June, or September.
Early summers mark mild temperatures between the mid-50s to high 60s, sparse crowds with soft rains, and clear skies. Dine at famed restaurants, meander along the waterfronts, or while away the hours in the park, the city offers a plethora of things to do.
- Average temperature in Chicago in June – 25 degrees
- Top 20 of the most romantic hotels in Chicago 2022
2. Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts – easily one of the best places to visit in June in the USA
An isolated island that’s bound to make you fall in love, Martha’s Vineyard offers the charming settings of New England off the Massachusetts coast. Martha’s Vineyard is a natural retreat with eye-catching architecture, classic lighthouses, sandy beaches, and quaint gingerbread houses.
The best time to visit Martha’s Vineyard is from May to September when the temperatures remain around the low 70s and rarely above 90s. While early June won’t be beach season, but this also means fewer crowds and cheaper rates. On average, summers are cooler full of sunshine, and stunning sunsets.
3. Mackinac Island, Michigan – an idyllic summer getaway and one of the best islands to visit in June
Looking for june vacation ideas? Well this is a delightful departure from the modern-day hustle and bustle. Mackinac Island offers a slow-paced atmosphere with Victorian charm. June through August is generally the best time to visit Mackinac Island with the warmest weather with an average high in the 70s and cool mornings.
Summer brings most of the daylight to the island with the cool breeze, great outdoor recreation activities, and gorgeous Lilac blooms throughout the city. Take a walk, ride a bike, sail in the refreshing lake or simply relax and unwind. Mackinac Island has plenty of attractions and activities to keep you busy.
4. Portland, Oregon – one of the best trips to take in June for great craft beer and fantastic food carts
Welcoming, lively, laid-back, trendy words fall short when you sum up the beauty of Portland’s stunning scenery. Home to some of the trendiest spots, every month and season offers its allures in Portland. June to August is the perfect time to explore the city.
When the days are long, temperatures are optimal with an average high in the mid-70s and blissfully low humidity, and summer is when the City of Roses is in full bloom. June in the Pacific Northwest is flawless with International Rose Test Garden and savoring delicious berries.
5. Bodega Bay, California – a friendly town to visit in June with gorgeous Pacific scenery
A popular Sonoma County getaway, Bodega Bay is a favorite destination for tourists & locals alike. Known for its art gallery, fresh seafood, quirky shops, and plenty of outdoor activities, Bodega Bay has a peaceful and laid-back vibe.
The Bay favors clear skies, rainless days, and average temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to 90s during June to September. Summers in Bodega Bay are full of wildflower-laden coastal bluffs, endless water sports, and tasting local wines with spectacular weather along the coast. A fantastic trip in June!
6. Nashville, Tennessee – lively summer fun with a kicking music scene
The historic home of country music with chic neighborhoods and mouth-watering cuisines, Nashville, has something for everyone year-round. The best time to visit Music City is from April through October. Summer weather kicks in June, where visitors can expect daily highs in the 80s, lows in the 60s.
Despite the humidity with a few inches of rainfall, summer tends to be the busiest season, with lots of cool events to check out. There are tons of museums, a thriving indie rock scene, divine food, and much more to this beautiful city being an artistic city.
7. Put-in-Bay, Ohio – the best place to go in June for a vacation filled with traditional but low key summer fun
This is a gorgeous gem of a place which is perfect for a low-key June vacation with temperatures averaging around 25 degrees in the day. This gorgeous and quaint resort village is based on one of the most popular Bass islands in Lake Eerie (the South Bass Island) . You can access by the Put in Bay Ferry.
Highlights include the International Peace Memorial, the Lake Erie Islands Historical Museum, the lakeside South Bass Island State Park which has a boat ramp and a stone beach, the Heineman Winery, and the Perry’s Cave Family Fun Center where you’ll find a limestone cave and a butterfly house.
8. Laguna Beach, Southern California – Orange County’s prettiest coastal town is one of the best warm places to visit in June
where to If you’re looking for where to go in June for a vacation this is a dreamy beach town with crystalline waters, fine sands, and an excellent network of trails. Laguna Beach, is one of the most adored attractions in this region. The mild climate, rolling hills and sandy shores makes for year-round accessibility to this lovely town.
The best time to visit Laguna Beach is early June through to mid-September and the annual daytime temperature averages around 24 degrees in June, waters are ideal for swimming and the town is lively with Summer Arts festival. Stumble upon the blooming wildflowers or watching the scenic canyons, Laguna Beach makes for a perfect seaside vacation in Southern California.
9. Camden, Maine – a beautiful coastal gem to explore in June
Looking for ideas for a Maine vacation in June? Well this is a beautiful seaport town with a rugged coastline, scenic drives, gourmet foods, outdoor adventures, and friendly locals, Camden is a charming New England coastal town. Embodying Maine’s “Vacationland” reputation, the town has a harbor full of sailboats.
The best time to visit Camden is between June and August. Most areas of Maine have pleasant weather in mid-late summer with averages above the 60s but below the 80s with a gorgeous display of pink and purple wildflowers. There’s a ‘secret season’ between April to June where the weather offers a relaxed pace and hotels are not as crowded.
10. Lake Geneva, Wisconsin – for a wonderful and relaxing June getaway
This is a wonderful and not too crowded beautiful lake and resort city located in southeastern Wisconsin. It’s a great place to visit in June as the temperatures are very warm at around 27 degrees and it’s a perfect summer destination.
The scenery here is charming with a shore path lined with Gilded Age mansions including the sprawling19th-century Black Point Estate and Gardens was once the fine summer home of the Chicago beer magnate Conrad Seipp which is now open to the public. Take a tour and wander around its perfectly preserved Victorian furnishings.
Other highlights include the gorgeous beaches including the Big Foot Beach State Park, which is home to some great trails and picnic areas, the Geneva Lake Museum, and of course the large lake. Here you can go boating, paddleboarding or hiking or biking around it. Also, find time to squeeze in a wine or a distillery too.
11. Santa Barbara, California – a popular and sunny place with sophisticated charm
Nestled in the foothills of the Santa Ynez Mountains and the Pacific Ocean, Santa Barbara has a Mediterranean-like climate throughout the year. With about 300 days of sunshine, remarkably consistent weather, and warm currents, Santa Barbara makes for a fun-filled day at the beach with pristine Pacific Ocean waters to suit your mood.
Looking for the best weather in June? Temperatures average around a very pleasant mid-70s during summers, while early June sees fewer crowds with the least chances of precipitation.
- Average temperature in Santa Barbarain June – 22 degrees
- Lese auchTop 21 der schönsten Orte in Kalifornien zu besuchen
12. Telluride, Colorado – a quaint summer hideaway offering breathtaking views in June
A picturesque mountain town, best known for its world-class ski resort, Telluride is known for its alpine lakes, eclectic boutiques and old mining roads; Telluride is a small mountain hamlet. The best time to visit Telluride is from mid-June to August. If you prefer sunshine and wildflowers, summer is the perfect time to explore this soothing town.
With incredible azure skies, average highs in the mid-60s to 70s, June is the least humid month with relatively less humidity and longer days. Step out for a wild water adventure, enjoy the music festivals or take a gondola ride, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
13. Portland, Maine – for a tranquil seaside retreat to visit in June
If you’re wondering where to travel in June in the USA then this is a fabulous destination. Living up to its “Vacationland” nickname, the city of Portland embodies the charm of New England. From ornate mansions, lively downtown to sandy beaches and tiny islands, Portland continues to enchant visitors every year. The temperate climate of Portland makes for mild winters and breezy summers.
A great time to start planning your trip, June is when summer starts to roll around. The average high remains in the 70s, and the lows in the 50s summers are warm and mild with random cool spells. The best time to visit Portland is from June through August. Laze around the ocean beaches, hike, camp, or row your boat; each season in Maine is strikingly beautiful.
14. Shasta Lake, California – one of the best under-the-radar June holidays destinations
This is a beautiful but fairly under-the-radar spot in California where you can have some summer fun but without the crazy crowds found elsewhere in the sunny state. Temperatures average around 31 degrees in the month of June so perfect for a vacation.
Located 10 miles north of Redding it’s actually the largest man-made reservoir in California and offers around 360 miles of shoreline. As well as being surrounded by stunning scenery it’s a calm spot perfect for water skiing, boating, swimming (just always have safety in mind though), go house boating or take a cruise up the Sacramento River arm of the lake for a wonderful warm getaway in June.
15. Santa Cruz, California – one of the best beach vacations in June
A Californian beach town synonymous with sun and summer fun, Santa Cruz is known for its serene beaches, deep blue waters, and pristine marine environment. The best time to visit Santa Cruz is during the summer months of June, July and August. With cozy weather, dry temperatures, and cool evenings, the average temperatures range from low 50s to high 70s during the day.
Early June is a great time to visit if you seek solitude, where you enjoy a relaxed pace with considerable hotel discounts. Hike the breathtaking trails, surf on the crashing waves, bike along with the lush flora, or explore the downtown; Santa Cruz has much more to offer.
16. Cape Cod, Massachusetts – a divine summer vacation spot with a special allure
Tucked away along the shores of the Atlantic Ocean, Cape Cod is known for its unique, rustic architecture, windswept beaches, glorious dunes, and pretty lighthouses. The most popular time to visit the Cape is during the summers. Though everything is at its peak from June to August, the weather tends to cooler on the Cape.
A haven for those drawn to the sea, Cape’s remains warm with temperatures in at least 70s dropping into to 60s at night with hydrangeas in full bloom. The shoulder months of May and June usher peasant temperatures with fewer crowds and reasonable room rates.
17. Rocky Mountains, Montana – big skies and wonderful summer mountain scenery
Looking for vacation ideas in June? This is rightly called the ‘Treasure State”, Montana is known for its diverse landscape, tranquil lakes, roaring rivers, dynamic national parks, and lush prairies. It’s the breathtaking Rocky Mountains that make Montana a fantastic vacation destination. The Rocky Mountains in summer promises long hours of sunshine, warm weather, and minimal rain.
From June to September, the snow is melted chiefly, hiking trails are accessible and the roads are lined with wildflower blooms. Also, June is when the state basks in the glory of the temperate sun with average highs between70s to 80s to let you enjoy whatever activity you choose.
18. Dillon, Colorado – one of the best June vacation spots centered around a stunning lake
This is a small town in Colorado which packs a punch despite its size! The town is located in the state of Colorado around a 70-mile drive from Denver and close to popular ski resorts. There’s plenty of fun things to do here in the summer though and the area is home to Dillon Reservoir, which is actually Denver’s largest water storage facility.
Explore the cute Main Street of nearby downtown Frisco, check out the Frisco Historic Park and Museum, go hiking along the Ptarmigan Trail, visit a microbrewery, take a day trip to Breckenridge, check out the great restaurants in Dillon, and of course mess around on the lake!
Here you go boating, sailing, walking, biking, picnicking, paddleboarding or kayaking. Camping is also a popular option too and the temperature highs in this month averages around 73.5°F.
19. Long Beach Island, New Jersey – for a fun and warm beach summer break off New Jersey Coast
Commonly referred to as “LBI” by the locals, Long Beach Island is known for its white sandy beaches, family-friendly environment, local boutiques and sleek eateries. One of the best beaches along the east coast, Long Beach Island has 345 days of sunshine. As for the best time to visit the city, summer makes perfect weather for visitors who want to engage in myriad outdoor and water activities.
You can expect mostly beach days with warm temperatures between 70 and 80 degrees and the cool breeze of the Atlantic Ocean throughout the day. Whether you’re looking for a short break or a weekend family trip, this beautiful barrier island has lots of historical gems to keep you entertained.
20. Big Sur, California – a beautiful gem offering great vibes in June
A world-renowned road trip destination for every nature lover, Big Sur makes for a magical place with spectacular beauty & the longest undeveloped coastline in the USA. The 90-mile stretch sure takes a little longer, but the stunning scenery, rocky bluffs, towering redwoods, and rolling hills make it worth the drive.
Summer offers the best season when the weather is agreeable with little to no rain, cool nights, and the highs hang in the high 70s. The best time, in this case, is from early June to August. A break from the urban sprawl, from beaches to waterfalls, hiking and tide pools, Big Sur makes for a well-deserved vacation.
21. Great Smoky National Park, Tennessee – the most scenic corner of eastern Tennessee and a stunning place to explore in June
No matter which season you come, you’ll be astounded by the beauty of the Great Smoky National Park. A colorful place to visit during every season, summers in the Smokies make for an ideal vacation with endless outdoor activities and concerts. With emerald greens, humid days, and pleasant evenings, summers see high temps in the 80s and 90s.
The park is open year-round, but the best time to visit is between June to August and Fall. For a relaxed atmosphere, visit the park during the first two weeks of June. Hike the trails, go river rafting, take a refreshing dip or watch the synchronized fireflies. Summer brings plenty of recreation.
- Average temperature in Great Smoky National Parkin June – 24 degrees
22. Cape May, New Jersey – this dreamy coastal town makes a great summer vacation
A soothing stretch of the Jersey shore, Cape May is a designated Historic District with class-apart beaches. One of the best beaches on the Middle Atlantic Coast, Cape May comes alive during summers with plenty of activities.
The best time to visit Cape May is from May to September when the temperatures range between the mid-70s and 80s with clear blue skies & warm waters. From beautiful beaches to music festivals, June offers a perfect day at refreshing the Atlantic coast with shallow waves.
Spend a day out in the water, tour the lighthouse or catch a glimpse of dolphins and whales. This seaside destination should be on your bucket list.
23. Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming – a pristine nature destination in the northern Rockies
An ideal place for adventurous souls and nature seekers, Grand Teton National Park has something for everyone to enjoy. Known for its lofty peaks, flawless landscape, clear lakes, and extraordinary wildlife, the Tetons connects you to American history. The best time to visit the park is from mid-May to late September.
Typically, from mid-June through August, the average temperature hangs in the 70s, dropping to the 30s at night. Hikers can still expect snow as you reach the higher elevation. Hike along the trails, take a scenic drive, backpack, camp around the lake, or admire the regal peaks and wildflowers; whatever you do, the time at Tetons is full of fun.
- Durchschnittstemperatur im Grand-Teton-Nationalparkin June – 20 degrees
24. Lake Tahoe, California – one of the most popular spots in the summer
One of the purest water lakes on the earth, Lake Tahoe lets you immerse in a clean environment with a breath of crisp air. The stunning landscape with beautiful rolling mountains and alpine forests lends your way to the freshwater lake. The best time to visit the lake is between June to August.
The warm temperatures in the high 70s, long days, and lively evenings make for a perfect summer destination. Hike the trails, paddle your boat, take a dip or enjoy the views from the water, a lifetime of adventure waits at this magical lake.
25. West Okoboji, Iowa – one of the best reasonably priced holiday destinations in June
Wondering about where to travel in June? Well with temperatures averaging around 27 degrees and a popular vacation resort in the summer, this region of the sprawling Lake Okoboji in Iowa is a fantastic destination to stay at in June.
There is plenty of great accommodation to choose from, from swish hotels to many campgrounds, this region offers plenty of activities too. There’s lots of water sports on offer as well as family activities, cultural events, swimming, and boating as well. One of the best cheap places to visit in June but still offers plenty of gorgeous scenery.
Siehe häufig gestellte Fragen
What state has the best weather in June in US?
Some of the states which has the best weather in June include California, Hawaii, Texas, Florida, Arizona and Louisiana.
What is there to do in America in June?
There are plenty of great things to do in June in the USA and some of the best vacation ideas include staying on beautiful Martha’s Vineyard, exploring the Rocky Mountains and visiting the dreamy coastal town of Cape May in New Jersey.
Where should I travel in June in USA?
There are many fantastic destinations to explore in the USA in June and these include beautiful Lake Tahoe in California, Great Smoky National Park, Tennessee, Huntington Beach in California and The Ozark Mountains in south-central United States.
What’s the best state to visit in June?
Some of the best states to visit in June include California for sea and endless sunshine, Maine for its laid back New England summer scenery and New York State for its jaw-dropping natural scenery.
Where is the best place to vacation in June?
June is a great time to take a break and some of the best vacation destinations include Yosemite National Park, USA, Vancouver Island in Canada, Bermuda and Cancun in Mexico.
June is finally here, and with it the promise of long days, big blue skies, and hours of endless sunshine. This is the time of year when everything comes alive and most people are out exploring their surroundings looking for fun – from hip city breaks to gorgeous coastal towns. Whether you’re a first-timer or an avid traveler who’s been around the block a few times this list has something for everyone. We can’t wait to hear where your adventures take you! What will be your destination?LESEN SIE MEHR: